Enjoy your long weekend and don’t forget to load up some new podcasts to listen to on your trip!
In this episode:
- Taren Sterry has been performing her one woman show, 180 DAYS, as a tool to help raise awareness and volunteers for the Visiting Nurse Service of New York. Here she tells us how that all came to be!
- In the wake of air travel’s recent headaches, Alex Lyras‘ show, THE COMMON AIR, certainly feels timely. Alex and director Robert McCaskill stop by to discuss the show.
- Actors Alysia Reiner and Jack Gwaltney tell us about MODOTTI, and discuss the period and history that inspired the show.
- Clubbed Thumb launches it’s three-show summer “festival” with DOT, and Playwright Kate E. Ryan and composer Mike Iveson tell us about the show and the producing organization.
- More from Planet Connections Festivity, this time, with the “sequel” to a Midsummer Night’s Dream, THE THYME OF THE SEASON, and playwright Duncan Pflaster and co-conceiver/actor Clara Barton Green tell us about it.
- UNCLE SHELBY’S WUNDERPANTRY OF POSSIBILITIES will also grace the stages at Planet Connections Festivity, and writers Dan Moyer, Ben Forster and Producer Nathaniel Kent discuss their hunt for a vanished theme park.