The Planet Connections Festivity is back this year with more plays, more locations, and more opportunities to save the planet with sustainable theatre! The festival runs from June 3-June 29th. Find out all about it at their website: www.planetconnectionsfestivity.com and hear about some of the shows in our dedicated episode!
In this episode:
- Festivity organizers, Glory Bowen and Carly Robbins talk about this year’s events.
- Actors Fred Rueck and Margie Ferris discuss FOX TALES
- Playwright Carol Carpenter and Director Dianna Martin discuss MTWorks production of GOOD LONELY PEOPLE
- Writer/Producer Jason Grossman discusses LOVE ME
- Producer/Co-Writer Mehr Mansouri talkes about the musical, GIVE TIL IT HURTS
- Director Melissa Moschitto and actor Karim Muasher discusses The Anthropoligist production of ANOTHER PLACE
- Director Nicole Potter discusses SUNRISE/SUNSET OR BREAKFAST WITH JULIA
- Newground Theater Collective founding members Rosebud Parker and Mariel Matero discuss their production, CLANDESTINE
- Co-Producers Kim M. Jones and Andrew Rothkin (also writer/director) discuss the play, DANNY
- Emma Koenig (Playwright/Director/Actor/Producer) and Peter Rothbreed (Actor) discuaa I DON”T WANT TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS
- Playwright John Kearns discusses his play, IN THE WILDERNESS
- Director/Designer Oscar A. Mendoza and actress Barbara Mundy discuss MANHATTAN PROJECT
- Calla Videt (Director/Writer) and Kevin Davies (Producer/Writer) discuss Wind-Up Lab’s THE UNTITLED PROJECT
- Playwright Sergei Burbank discusses Conflict Of Interest Theater Company’s WAR CRIMES.