A new show awaits you, so hop on board the Bullet!
In this episode:
- MTWorks is presenting Barrier Island from April 30-May 22, and Playwright David Stallings and Actress Jennifer Laine-Williams stop by to discuss the play which is set in Galveston Texas as the city awaits a Hurricane in 2008.
- Congratulations to NEXT TO NORMAL and writers Tom Kitt and Brian Yorkey for being only the 8th musical ever (and the first in 15 years) to win the Pulitzer Prize for drama. To celebrate, we’re playing the closing song from the Cast Recording, “Light”. Pick up the album at iTunes or Amazon!
- Norm Foster is Canada’s most prolific playwright, but his plays are rarely seen in New York. Boo-Arts is bringing his comedy, THE LOVE LIST to New York for a run April 28-May 15, and Director Jessica McVea and Actor Jarel Davidow drop by the studio to talk about the production.
- PS Classics has just released the new cast recording for the hit revival, A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC. You get to hear “The Miller’s Song”, performed by Leighann Larkin. Pick up the cast album at iTunes or Amazon!
- Marty Cooper is back with On the Positive Side as he discusses the legendary Stephen Sondheim’s career and City Center’s recent presentation of ANYONE CAN WHISTLE.