Is spring here yet? I’m not sure, but the new episode is out!
In this episode:
- ENJOY has been translated from Japanese to English, and The Play Company is bringing it to New York Audiences. Director Dan Rothenberg (Philly’s Pig Iron Theatre Company) came by to discuss the show and its translation challenges, and he also talks about the thriving theatre scene in Philadelphia.
- P.S. Classics has released the new cast recording for the Broadway Revival of Finian’s Rainbow. We play “Old Devil Moon”, sung by Cheyenne Jackson and Kate Burton. Pick up the cast recording at iTunes or Amazon.
- G.B.S. is a new play that deals with a families communication breakdown in the face of a relative’s disease. The Clockwork Theatre’s Artistic Director, Jay Rohloff, and Executive Director, Harrison Harvey, stop by to discuss the show as well as their theatre company’s 5th anniversary.
- CORALINE’s Off-Broadway Cast album has been released by Ghostlight/Sh-K-Boom, and we listen to “When We Were Young and Trod the Boards” sung by Francis Jue and January LaVoy. Pick up the recording at Amazon or iTunes.
- Nicu’s Spoon Theatre company is back with their presentation of the Pulitzer Prize Winning WIT. Director Alvaro Sena and Actress Anouk DuTruit came by to discuss the show and theatre company.