We’ve got a brand new episode to feed your theatre cravings!
In this episode:
- Daniel Jenkins and Robert Stanton stop by to talk about their backstage, two man tour-de-force, LOVE CHILD, currently playing at New World Stages.
- Andrew Goffman‘s childhood serves as the inspiration for his one-man show, THE ACCIDENTAL PERVERT, a ribald coming of age story. He dropped in with director Charles Messina to discuss the show, opening Dec. 4th.
- Dan Fortune is back with Lush and Lively, this episode sharing a unique, disco-recording of a song from HAIR. Don’t mis his monthly DJ sessions. More information at his website.
- In PANANG, we get a fresh look at the Vietnam war from the perspective of writer/veteran James Larocca. He talks about the show with Actor Peter Sabri.
- Broadway Abridged Live! is back: this time skewering WEST SIDE STORY.